JobJocky is an application premium WordPress theme that allows you to create your own job board. The theme allows job seekers to register and upload their resumes and other important information, and employers to post their job vacancies. Other features include custom dashboards to view, manage and control profiles and job adverts, PayPal payment integration, theme admin panel, a responsive mobile design and more.
- Register as a Job Seeker – let job seekers upload multiple résumés and add important details such as desired salary, position, and location
- Register as an Employer – let employers post job vacancies and complete them with company profiles, job descriptions, salary details, location (with Google Maps support) and ways to apply
- Dashboard for Job Seekers and Employers – has a dashboard where job seekers may view the positions they’ve previously applied. Companies can view the job vacancies they’ve posted and those under pending/expired status
- Recently View Jobs, Starred Jobs and Instant Notifications – JobJockey keeps record of the job entries you are viewing so you can revisit them later on. You can also star job entries and keep them as favorites. Companies will receive an instant notification via email if someone applies for the vacancy they’ve posted
- PayPal Payment Integration – you can decide whether listings are paid or free. For paid job listings PayPal will automatically handle all payment transactions. If the payment is successful, the job will be published automatically
- Responsive Design – the theme adapts to whatever screen size, resolution, or device its viewed on, making it mobile ready.
- Theme Administration Panel
- Cross Browser Compatibility
Standard Pack: $69
Developer Pack: $139