The News Theme have been upgraded to the V2.0 from Organic Themes. The News theme 2 cleaning up the code, design and adding a ton of new features. Some of these features include Ajax loaded content on the home page; color change options galore ; more featured videos and the addition of social media buttons. The addition of a top horizontal navigation menu instead of the previous sidebar navigation. New page templates, featured image banners for pages, a ton of options and much more.
V2.0 New Features
- Options Framework – The theme now integrates with the Options Framework plugin, which offers a sleek options interface.
- Ajax Loaded Content – Additional posts can be loaded on to the home page with the click of a button without having to navigate to the next page.
- Social Media Buttons – Facebook Like, Tweet and Google Plus buttons have been added to the home page as well as individual posts and pages.
- Featured Content Tabber – The updated featured content tabber can display posts with a featured image or a featured video.
- Featured Videos – The theme is now capable of displaying featured videos within the tabber, homepage posts, blog and individual posts.
- Featured Image Banners – Featured images can now be added to pages and page templates to be displayed as a banner image for that particular page.
- Numbered Pagination – The blog and category pagination is now much more accommodating — allowing you to skip ahead to specific page numbers.
- Color Options – Included options for changing the link and highlight colors within the Options Framework — providing a greater array of customization options.
- Theme Options Page
- Twitter Feed
- Custom Header Options
- Custom Background Options
- Custom Menu Management
- Featured Images (Post Thumbnails)
- Featured Videos
- News Ticker
- Custom Page Templates
- Portfolio Page Template
- jQuery Featured Content Tabber
- Widget Ready
- Expanding Footer and Header Widgets
- Photoshop Design File
- Gravity Form Styling
Single Theme: $69
All Organic Themes: $249 (Recommended)