Theme Junkie released a responsive, fresh, clean WordPress theme called TheWorld suited for online magazines websites, news websites, personal blogs. This themes built by using the latest HTML5/CSS3/jQuery techniques and comes with different page layouts, many color schemes and more.
Price Standard Package: $39 (+ 2 bonus themes) Club Membership(36-in-1): $39(Best Value) Get 50% Off Our Lifetime Membership. Coupon Code: LIFETIME
- Responsive Design – TheWorld comes with fully responsive design, it look amazing on all devices.
- Featured Posts Slider – TheWorld has a post slider features, it means you can display the most important articles on home page with slider view.
- Built-in Pagination
- Theme Settings - TheWorld provides a easy-to-use theme settings, so you can easily to control your website.
- 6 Custom Widgets – It comes with 6 custom widgets. Ad widget, Feedburner, Recent Posts Thumbnail, Social Icons, Tabs widget and Video.
- Support 3 Post Formats – TheWorld support image, gallery and video post formats.
- Support 3 Menu Areas – Use those 3 menu areas to your reader will easily to browse your website.
- Support 7 Widget Areas – TheWorld has 7 widget areas to give you more flexibility to customize your site.
- Built with Twitter Bootstrap - TheWorld was built with Twitter Bootstrap, the most popular front-end framework.
- Fully Internationalized – It provide the .po and .mo files, so you can easily to translate the theme to your language.
Templatic released a directory child WordPress theme named SpotFinder features a category page without a sidebar. Instead, you get a full-width page with the map available on the left and the actual content available on the right.
Price Standard: $99 Developer: $199 Premium Themes Club: $299 (all themes) Recommended
Templatic offers a range of premium business / CMS, corporate, ecommerce, magazine / news, portal, portfolio, personal blog and other niche premium WordPress themes.
- Geo-tracker – A built-in IP tracking script will ensure every visitor is shown the correct upon arrival. Of course, you can turn this off and show a default restaurant instead.
- Homepage map – YellowPages is filled with maps, but this one is special. Integrated search and content-rich popups are just some of the features you’ll find in it.
- Auto width – Automatic map width will allow you insert map widgets in any widgetized area and not worry whether it will fit or not.
- Street View – Turn on street view by dragging the orange man at any time. Set street view as default view for the detail page map.
- Marker clustering – Reduce map clutter with marker clustering, a feature available for all listing maps. An option for disabling it is also provided.
- Custom markers – The icon you add while creating a category will be used to represent that category within every map on the site.
- Map shortcode – Use a map shortcode to generate a fully functional listing map. Works with all created post types.
- Change zoom behavior – The zoom factor on listing maps can be automatic (by fitting all available posts) or static (by setting it beforehand).
- Four types – For most of the maps you can choose the map type. These include road, terrain, satellite, hybrid.
- Included coupon module – Create amount based or percentage based coupons and offer discounts on price packages. Set a start/end date for coupons and don’t worry about expiry dates.
- Change the currency – Set the currency ISO code, the symbol and even the position (before/after amount). There are virtually no limitations here.
- Payment gateways – Directory comes preinstalled with PayPal and PreBank transfer methods. There are dozens more available optional payment processors.
- Manage transactions – All payments can be reviewed and approved/denied in the back-end. There are also several dashboard widgets? you can use to keep track of transactions.
- Detail map directions – Enter your address on the detail page and the map will generate directions to the location of the post you were viewing.
- Full page map – The homepage map has a button for loading it across the whole page. Use it when searching for something specific.
- Two banner types – When adding banners to the site you’ll have an option to choose between regular images or code. The latter will allow you to use services such as Google’s AdSense.
- Generate reports – Search through submitted transactions using multiple filtering fields such as date, package type, post type, etc. Export results to a .CSV file.
- Event Manager ($49) – Adds the “Event” post type to your directory and enables a whole set of awesome event-related features, including recurring events!
- Fields Monetization – Monetize custom fields and include them into price packages. Control image uploads and text entry. Works for all created post types. Coming Soon!
- Admin Dashboard – Introduces new widgets for the WordPress dashboard. View transactions and keep track of site statistics. Coming Soon!
- Prevent Duplicate Entry – Provides feedback in both front-end and back-end while entering the post title; use the information and avoid creating duplicates.
- Mega menu support – Mega menus allow you to go beyond simple dropdown menus and introduce structures with multiple columns. They work on mobile phones as well!
- Ad Manager – Create image-based or code-based ads and place them in one of dozens locations throughout the site. Create category-specific ads. Coming Soon!
- Multi Rating – Builds upon regular reviews/comments by adding star ratings. Define multiple rating options for each post type and each category. Coming Soon!
- Shortcodes – Style your text in dozens of different ways. Use buttons, popovers, progress bars, messages boxes and loads more.
- 27 unique widgets
- 24 widget areas
- 3 different page views
- Two sorting box styles
- Pinpoint map effects
- Multi-tab view
- View Counters
- Social media buttons
- Related posts section
- Catgeory/tags search
- User registration
- Auto user login
- Author listing page
- Unlimited submission forms
- Expiry Notification duration
- 13 input field types
- Completely secure with frequent checks
- Mobile-friendly design
- Multilingual and translation ready
- 1-click auto install
- Sticky header
- Auto updates
- Growing forum community with tons of useful content
- Full compatibility with WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin
- Theme Guide & Tutorials
- PSD File Included with multiple use license
- Built-in Ad Monetization
- Built in Page Templates
- Full compatibility with Gravity Forms plugin
- Widget Ready with custom widgets
- Valid, Cross browser compatible
AppThemes released a micro jobs WordPress theme called Taskerr that connects people needing jobs done with others willing to do them. Those sellers offer their services at a set price and customers buy them. This theme is a marketplace like Fiverr and TaskRabbit are perfect examples of how a “gig economy” successfully works.
Standard Edition: $99, Standard Club Membership: $ 249 (Recommended)
Developer Edition: $159, Developer Club Membership: $349
AppThemes was conceived in 2010 by a team of WordPress enthusiasts looking to make it easier for businesses to setup an online presence. They create high quality, professional, creative premium WordPress application themes for various niches including: classified ads, job listing, coupon management, issue tracking, business directory, etc.
- Fresh Modern Design – Taskerr follows the current trend for a clean and simple modern design. Choose from five built-in color schemes or design your own using the WordPress theme customizer.
- Easy Administration – We keep things simple so it’s easy to take control of your Taskerr site. We include options for everything from the smallest detail to the biggest features.
- Monetize Your Site – Generate passive income by charging sellers a fixed price for listing their services. You can also upsell with featured listings placement. Alternatively, you can take a percentage of each sale (coming soon).
- Beautiful, Responsive Emails – Impress your customers with our professional HTML email templates. Taskerr includes 15+ custom emails — all of which are built on Ink framework and mobile friendly. Customers can also unsubscribe from all or individual emails.
- User Dashboard – The dashboard is the nerve center for your site’s users – a workspace where they have access to all their notifications, services, tasks, purchases, reviews, contact info, site stats and favorites. Each single service present statistics about current and completed tasks and recieved reviews.
- List a Service – Besides the usual title, description, category and sub-category fields, includes delivery time, price, tags, images and videos uploading and media files embedding.
- User Favorites – With so many services available, users need to choose the ones that better fit their needs. Users can mark servce as “favorite” so they can view them in their customer dashboard.
- Service Listing – Flexible and complete item details page for sellers to describe their service. Reviews and comments provide feedback and communication channels for potential buyers. People can add it to their favorites, contact the seller, or go ahead and purchase the service.
- Notifications – Every important action in Taskerr triggers a notification that will be immediately visible on the users dashboard and is also sent by email so users are always up to date. Notifications can be managed from the users dashboard.
- Flexible, Powerful Pricing Plans – Pricing plans give you plenty of ways to generate income. Create multiple pricing plans. Offer featured projects on home page and category pages. Your imagination will be the only limit to the kinds of plans you create.
- AppThemes API – API enables developers to customize functionality without having to modify the theme code. It uses action and filter hooks that work the same exact way native WordPress core hooks do. This makes it a breeze to build on top our themes.
- Escrow Support – Coming Soon! Collect payments in a neutral escrow account and automatically distribute them upon project completion. That’s the power of escrow payments. PayPal Adaptive Payments is built-in and included for free. Support for other escrow payment gateways like Balanced Payments will soon follow.
- Sidebars Galore – Taskerr comes packed with sidebars that can be used for adding widgets. Different sidebars can be used through most of the site sections, including the ‘Single Service’ and ‘Dashboard’ pages.
- Foundation Framework – Foundation is one of the fastest and best responsive design frameworks out there. It’s easily accessible from any browsers or mobile device and very popular amongst developers and designers by virtue of being so easy to work with.
- Multiple Color Schemes
- Widget-Enabled Sidebars
- API Extensibility
- Admin Dashboard
- Easy-to-Use Option Pages
- Themed Login & Signup Pages
- Custom Post Type & Taxonomies
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
- Multi-Language Support
- Multiple Currency Support
- Regional Date & Time Format
- Image Upload Support
- Open Source Code
- Tight WordPress Integration
- XHTML & WC3 Valid
- Clean & Well Commented Code
- Child Theme Support
- Multisite Enabled
- Unlimited Web Sites
- Instant Download
- Transferable License
- PayPal IPN Support
- WordPress 3.5+ Support
- Payment Gateways
- Mobile Device Support
Cssigniter released the responsive business& portfolio WordPress theme – Business3ree build the homepage with your products, your services, your custom call to action, it comes with 12 powerful custom widgets, 7 Custom Post Types, WooCommerce and more.
- Drag & Drop Homepage – Build your homepage exactly as you imagined it. Your products, your services, your custom call to action, your homepage
- Custom Widgets – 12 powerful custom widgets at your disposal. You won’t find these kind of widgets anywhere else.
- 7 Custom Post Types – Slideshows, Portfolio, Features, Services, Team, Testimonials, Partners. What else could you possibly need?
- WooCommerce Included – Right. An eshop. Well, WooCommerce support is included and fully supported.
- Theme Options
- Custom Menus
- HTML 5 / CSS3
- Alternative Colour Variations
- Cross Browser Compatibility
Gabfire Themes just publish a multipurpose WordPress theme called Event Master since Feb 2014. The Event Master theme built to keep an online presence for any kind of events, including but not limited to conference, music, entertainment, meetup, festival, movie premiere, sport events etc.
Price: Standard Pack: $59 Developer’s Pack: $179
- Responsive Theme – No matter whats the size of your browser. Event Master will display a nice design to any resolution.
- Twitter Bootstrap – Twitter Bootstrap is one of the most popular frameworks for designing responsive websites built by the nice folks over at Twitter.
- News Ticker – Satisfying multiple requests from early users, a news ticker located at the upper left side of screen can display the latest posts – or – posts of a specific category or tag. It’s the perfect section for breaking news or sticky topics.
- Featured Collage Slider – The featured collage slider supports multiple categories and displays a collage of latest entries per selected category/tag or custom field.
- Multiple Category Page Layouts – you can choose from 9 category templates. Don’t let the standard list of archives bore your visitors – mix it up and get a truly dynamic website.
- Post Templates – You’re not going to find this in every theme. It comes equipped with 5 post templates. You can decide exactly what layout a post should have
- Ad Module – Category Based Ads – Includes an advertisement module along with “category based ad” option. Using this module you can display different ads for each categories.
- Fully Controllable Sliders – With given options on theme control panel, you can disable sliders, enable/disable auto rotation, set number of posts and many other options.
- Responsive Carousel – We’ve included a neat responsive carousel that will work with even the smallest mobile browser.
- Font Awesome – Sharp Magazine comes ready with 369 font icons brought to you by Font Awesome.
- Shortcodes – Need some additional styling to spice up that article, use shortcodes!.
WPZoom released a responsive fullscreen photography WordPress theme named as Inspiro that is a professional photo-focused theme with a modern design and packed with great features like fullscreen slideshow, widgetized homepage, gallery module, and much more!
Price Standard License: $69 Developer License: $149 WPZOOM Membership: $9/month
WPZoom offer a range of premium WordPress themes in different styles including: magazine / news, business, CMS, video, photo gallery, portfolio, and professional blogs.
- ZOOM Framework – With our advanced ZOOM Framework, you can easily customize every detail of your theme to best suit your needs.
- Fullscreen Slider – Easily configurable Slider on Homepage allows you to showcase any content you want in fullscreen.
- Gallery Module – Using this module you can easily create a gallery of your photos or a portfolio of your works.
- Unique Widgets – Create unique homepage layouts using Portfolio Scroller or Portfolio Showcase widgets.
- Responsive Layout – The layout of this theme automatically adapts to fit on any screen resolution on desktop and mobile devices (iPhone, iPad).
- WooCommerce Ready – Install WooCommerce and have your online shop up and running in minutes.
- Multiple posts layouts
- Shortcode Manager
- Custom Menus Management
- Tabbed Widget in Sidebar
- Threaded Comments Support
- Custom Widgets & Features
- SEO Options Section
- Custom Page Templates
- Developed for WP 3.3+
- Custom Logo Input
- Automatic Image Resizing
- Internationalized & Localized
- Banner Management Section
- Custom Background Support