Replete is a responsive WooCommerce WordPress theme from ThemeForest suited for e-Commerce & business websites. Whether you want to sell clothes, electronics, digital items like prints or songs, this theme might just be for you. Replete comes with a plethora of options so you can modify layout, styling, colors and fonts directly from within the backend. Build your skin or use one of 13 predefined skins right out from your WordPress Admin Panel.
Demo | Release Page | Download
- Woocommerce optimized – build any kind of shop you with the powerful woocommerce shop plugin
- Mega Menus
- Translation ready + WPML plugin ready: WPML Plugin, in case your business needs a multi language site
- Responsive designs that addapts to smaller devices (iphone, ipad)
- Deactivate responsive features with one click in your backend
- Responsive Slideshow that is optimized for mobile devices (hardware accelerated CSS3 slider)
- Post Format Support: Standard, Image, Video, Gallery, Link, Quote
- Multiple Slideshows possible. You can add one to each post, page or portfolio entry
- 13 predefined skins, easy to edit and modify. Any number of skins possible (even dark skins, in case you want to build a dark e-commerce sites: eg: Band Merchandise etc)
- Supports Videos from any major video hosting service
- Template Builder for unique page layouts (Landing Pages, Frontpages, Videopages etc)
- Visual Shortcode editor with preview function, tons of shortcodes like pricing tables, columns, buttons etc
- Custom Widgets like: Combo Widget, Recent News, Recent Portfolio entries, Advertising, Twitter, Twitter + RSS follower count
- Color picker options for any number of gorgeous color settings.
- Unqiue Sidebars for each page/category possible
- Extensive User Manual, short videos and professional theme support by me and my team to fix any kind of problems
- Growing community in our support forum: 4500 registered users, 5300 Topics, 25000 Posts. We do care that your site works and answer every post!
- Contact Form Builder: Modify your contact form from your backend: add/remove/modify the available inputs, textareas, dropdowns and checkboxes
- Code built with SEO best practice in mind
- PSDs included