Electra is a premium WordPress theme from Tesla Themes designed for blog, portfolio, business, creative agency, design studio or any other related website. It comes with clean, airy, responsive design and a lot of customization options and preview variations of Home page, portfolio, blog, gallery, etc. It includes the amazing Revolution Slider (worth $15, included for Free) with lots of awesome transitions effects, animations, 3D effects and a handy drag & drop editor to easily customize and add images, videos and effects to your home page slider and much more.
Price Single Theme: $25 Club Membership(34-in-1): $35(Best Value)
- Responsive Design – the design fits ideally and looks great on a wide range of devices and screen resolutions. This means that the layout will adjust and look accordingly on all desktop computers, laptops, smartphones or tablets.
- Revolution Slider – an amazing full-width slider with awesome transition effects and animation. You can easily customize the slider using a user friendly visual editor and add images, videos and custom effects. It’s included in our theme for free ($15 value).
- Filterable Portfolio – the template includes a filterable and animated portfolio, to showcase your latest works in a stylish manner. You can choose from 7 different portfolio representations (2, 3, 4 columns, portfolio with left and right sidebar, etc.).
- Social Media Support – the most popular social sharing services integrated: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and more. Connect your social media pages and make your brand more social.
- Built-in Shortcodes – we’ve created a rich set of shortcodes to facilitate the process of creating new components (no web development skills required). You can use shotcodes to create buttons, testimonials, recent works, tabs, services, and more.
- Contact & Subscription Form – a useful feature that allows users to send their messages and subscribe to your newsletter. Additionally, you can manage your subscribers form a dedicated back end area within your admin panel.
- Google Maps – the most popular service to represent your geographical location integrated. Simply type in your location name, preview the map, select a custom icon and save the data.
- Custom Posts – dedicated area in your WordPress admin where you can easily add new predefined elements to your layout (Slider, Services, Timetable, Testimonials, Appointment, etc.).
- 12 columns grid
- 6 Custom widgets
- 7 Page templates
- Extra page options
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Google Web Fonts
- Translation ready
- Visual form builder
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Well-commented code