Tesla Themes published a modern, clean, responsive business WordPress theme called BizNex designed for Blog, portfolio, agency, business, corporate website or any other related project. Its beautiful layout and advanced features will help you easily set up and customize your business site. It has everything you need to represent and manage your business related site: Parallax effect, custom posts, fixed navigation, stylish portfolio, built-in shortcodes, beautiful transitions, Google fonts and maps, and much more, all powered by the latest version of Tesla Framework.
Price Single Theme: $35 Club Membership(34-in-1): $35(Best Value)
- Responsive Design – the design fits ideally and looks great on a wide range of devices and screen resolutions. This means that the layout will adjust and look accordingly on all desktop computers, laptops, smartphones or tablets.
- Featured Slider – With the latest jQuery library, HTML5 and CSS3 to achieve awesome visual and transition effects. You can easily customize the images of the slider, their titles and descriptions.
- Filterable Portfolio – the template includes a filterable and animated portfolio, to showcase your latest works in a stylish manner. You can choose from 7 different portfolio representations (2, 3, 4 columns, portfolio with left and right sidebar, etc.).
- Social Media Support – the most popular social sharing services integrated: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and more. Connect your social media pages and make your brand more social.
- Built-in Shortcodes – we’ve created a rich set of shortcodes to facilitate the process of creating new components (no web development skills required). You can use shotcodes to create buttons, testimonials, recent works, tabs, services, and more.
- Contact & Subscription Form – a useful feature that allows users to send their messages and subscribe to your newsletter. Additionally, you can manage your subscribers form a dedicated back end area within your admin panel.
- Google Maps – the most popular service to represent your geographical location integrated. Simply type in your location name, preview the map, select a custom icon and save the data.
- Custom Posts – dedicated area in your WordPress admin where you can easily add new predefined elements to your layout (Slider, Services, Timetable, Testimonials, Appointment, etc.).
- 12 columns grid
- 9 custom posts
- Parallax scrolling
- Featured posts
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Well-commented code