Tesla Themes published a modern, flat, responsive WordPress theme called Sportify designed for Blog, gym, fitness center, sports related website, or any other similar project.. It includes some dedicated elements and options, including: beautiful sliders and transition effects, timetable, our trainers section, eShop (powered by WooCommerce – the most popular ecommerce plugin for WordPress) and much more.
Price Single Theme: $35 Club Membership(34-in-1): $35(Best Value)
- Responsive Design – the design fits ideally and looks great on a wide range of devices and screen resolutions. This means that the layout will adjust and look accordingly on all desktop computers, laptops, smartphones or tablets.
- Custom Posts – dedicated area in your WordPress admin where you can easily add new predefined elements (Services, Testimonials, Team Members, Calendar, etc.). All posts are customizable and are tailored to the design of the layout.
- Built-in Shortcodes – we’ve created a rich set of shortcodes to facilitate the process of creating new components (no web development skills required). You can use shotcodes to create special offers, buttons, pricing tables, tabs, team members and more.
- Social Media Support – the most popular social sharing services integrated: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and more. Connect your social media pages and make your brand more social.
- AJAX Contact Form – a useful feature that allows users to send their messages instantly, without reloading the webpage. This makes the contact form a prompt and useful channel for feedback.
- Google Maps – the most popular service to represent your geographical location integrated. Simply type in your location name, preview the map, select a custom icon and save the data.
- 13 custom posts
- 9 page templates
- Google fonts
- Filterable timetable
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Well-commented code