OnePager is a responsive one page portfolio WordPress theme Templatic that allows you to showcase all vital information on your homepage. Editing the content is made easy with the use of widgets and native WordPress menus; both of which tie into the theme beautifully.
Multi Use: $99
Premium Themes Club: $299 (all themes) Recommended
- Full homepage control – In OnePager the most important page is controlled with widgets. There are 6 content homepage areas in which you can showcase content. Each area can hold multiple widgets.
- Portfolio management – To make managing your portfolio easier, OnePager comes with a “Portfolio” custom post type. Add your work and showcase it on the homepage in just a few clicks.
- Broad range of widgets – Slider, Facebook, Twitter, Google Map, Portfolio, Newsletter… are just some of the widgets you’ll find in OnePager. Most important, each is designed to look awesome on the homepage.
- Unlimited color options – OnePager allows you to quickly change the color of your buttons or body background. Using the WordPress Customizer these changes can be made in seconds and in real time!
- 1-click install – Like the default theme layout? Don’t have a lot of time to setup the theme? By clicking on just one button you can make the theme look like the demo site.
- Create a multilingual site – Using WPML you can setup a multilingual city directory where visitors can change the default language per their requirements.
- Automatic updates – This feature will allow you to update the theme right from the WordPress dashboard, much like you would update a plugin (or WordPress itself).
- Create mega menus – Navigation bar items in your OnePager theme don’t have to be simple dropdowns. Use the WordPress Menus section to create intricate multi-level menu items.
- Page templates and layouts – Present your content differently with page templates like Advanced Search, Archive, Sitemap and Contact Us. Layout options include one column and right/left sidebar.
- Maintain a regular ol’ blog – No worries, we didn’t forget about the blog. Starting a blog in OnePager is as easy as creating a new category and adding some posts to it, no further tweaking necessary.
- A massive selection of extensions
- Completely secure with frequent checks
- Mobile-friendly design
- Multilingual and translation ready
- 1-click auto install
- Sticky header
- Auto updates
- Growing forum community with tons of useful content
- Full compatibility with WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin
- Theme Guide & Tutorials
- PSD File Included with multiple use license
- Built-in Ad Monetization
- Built in Page Templates
- Full compatibility with Gravity Forms plugin
- Widget Ready with custom widgets
- Valid, Cross browser compatible