BootStart is a responsive a Twitter Bootstrap WordPress theme from Gabfire Themes with minimalistic design and packed with dozens of options to customize your site. It’s designed to be used as a starter theme or on a per-project basis. Unlike framework themes that include the entire kitchen sink of bloat, so BootStart is very lean and easy to to use.
Standard Pack: $59
Developer’s Pack: $179
- Bootstrap Framework – Call it a framework or a starter theme because it fits right in the middle – a balance between the must-have options and templates, and extensibility. We’re so confident in BootStart as a foundation for projects that we’re using it as a starting point for future Gabfire themes.
- Font Awesome – Stop searching for the right icons. BootStart comes ready with 361 font icons brought to you by Font Awesome. In their own words, Font Awesome gives you scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized — size, color, drop shadow, and anything that can be done with the power of CSS.
- Responsive Theme – Using responsive design, BootStart seamlessly scales to fit browser windows, tablets, mobile phones (in landscape and portrait). Experiment with its many post and page layouts to see all the possibilities.
- Liquid or Fixed Layout – Liquid or Fixed? Don’t pick a starter theme based on one or the other. Instead, with BootStart you can select your preference with one-click from the theme options panel.
- Pricing Table – Create a pricing table easily and style it as you wish.
- Shortcodes – We kept it simple so you can style basic elements without having to wrestle tons of code.