WooThemes have released Version 1.1 of The Station WordPress theme. New features in version 1.1 include: optional magazine layout, a new options backend, integrated video player and more.
The Station is a fantastic business / CMS WordPress theme with an optional magazine layout. The theme has loads of different options, 2 different featured content slider options, various customizable navigation spaces, 3 different widgetized sidebars and 7 different colour schemes.
- Integrated Woo Framework Backend
- Featured Tabber section on the homepage to emphasise your most important messages
- Alternative Featured Slider section
- Use this theme for a Magazine / News website (optional layout)
- Page-based homepage which enables you to control all of the content on the homepage
- Integrated Content & Sidebar Video Player
- 3 different widgetized sidebars
- Integrated Breadcrumbs, PageNavi and loads of different navigation spaces & options with regards to those navigation sections
- 3 Additional custom page templates (Archives, Sitemap & Full Width)
- 8 Custom Woo widgets (Flickr, Twitter, Search, Campaign Monitor, Feedburner, 125×125 Ads & Video Player and Recent Posts)
- 7 colour schemes to suit your site identity
- Integrated Theme Options (for WordPress) to tweak the layout, colour scheme etc. for the theme
- Automatic Image Resizer, which is used to dynamically create the thumbnails for the blog posts on the home page
- Threaded Comments for WP 2.7
- Trendy drop-down menu’s for your main navigation
- Built-in Gravatar Support for Comments.
Single Use: $70
Woo Themes have a permanent 2-for-1 offer which means if you purchase a theme you get any other theme free! You can also join the WooThemes Club to access all current and future themes from Woo Themes.
Woo Themes have an excellent selection of high quality WordPress themes covering a wide variety of niches including: business, CMS, magazine/news, portfolio, photo lifestream, multimedia, personal and professional blog designs.
Rate this theme: