Traverse is a WordPress travel blog theme for the iThemes Builder Framework. The premium travel theme has a high contrast design and bold styling ideal for showing your travel stories and photos. The theme supports all the Builder Framework features including the powerful layout editor that lets you easily customise the layout for multiple layouts and views.
The Builder Framework
Builder is a powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use WordPress theme framework that allows you to quickly build websites and blogs with WordPress. Builder includes an innovative layout engine allowing you to build almost any layout you like and easy manage the theme graphics and styling. The iThemes Builder developer package includes 50+ child themes, which span a wide range of looks and styles for different niches, with more child theme being added all the time.
Key Builder Features
- Layout Engine – build almost any kind of layout or page template you want (without knowing code)
- Style Manager – easily tweak the CSS without needing to touch the code
- Infinite Widget Areas
- Simple Layout Control
- Use one theme to build a website with multiple layouts and individual looks for each (each layout can have its own CSS)
- Assign specific layouts to certain WP Views (specific layouts for blogs, pages, posts, and categories)
- Create new widgets areas layouts or sidecars on the fly
- Custom Landing Pages – squeeze pages, email opt in pages, feed pages, portfolio pages etc
- WordPress 3.0+ Custom Menu integration
- Advanced SEO options – lets you choose between basic or advanced SEO options
- BuddyPress integration
- Billboard & Rotating Images plugins
- 50+ Child Themes
Builder Foundation: $80 (includes 5 child themes)
Builder Developer Pack: $197 (comes with all 50+ child themes)
iThemes specialise in business and CMS WordPress themes, and have premium themes for designers, photographers, business, bloggers and other niches. Their Builder framework allows you to build WordPress sites quickly & easily creating your own layouts.