WooCart is a responsive eCommerce WordPress theme from Templatic with WooCommerce and Jigoshop enables unparalleled flexibility when it comes to selling. Dozens of payment gateways are available as extras allowing you to provide even country-specific gateways as payment methods.
Standard Lisence: $45
Developer Lisence: $79
Membership: $299 (all themes) Recommended
WooCommerce and Jigoshop will enable you to showcase and sell products. bbPress on the other hand helps transform your WordPress site into a community forum while WordPress SEO ensures your site gets discovered on Google.
- Mobile Friendly design – No matter what you use to access the site/theme, be it a mobile device or a laptop – it will always look great thanks to the responsive design which adapts and organizes content for each screen size
- WooCommerce compatible – WooCommerce is a free e-commerce plugin that in combination with WooCart allows users to create an advanced online shop in just minutes. Numerous extensions will make tweaking the site a breeze.
- Jigoshop compatible – Just like WooCommerce, Jigoshop is free and also comes with a slew of features and extensions. It provides very detailed reports, awesome widgets and seamless integration with WooCart.
- Widgetized Homepage – Customizing the WooCart homepage is easy as drag n’ drop, literally. Widgets allow you to populate the homepage with various content while still preserving that clean and beautiful look!
- Shortcodes – To help customize your posts and products WooCart comes with a wide selection of shortcodes. Some of them are standard in most other Templatic themes while some are completely new and designed with WooCart in mind. Visit the demo site to see them in action.
- Dedicated Blog – Share news and promotions with your visitors by maintaining a blog. In WooCart, WordPress posts are used as blog posts. To start a blog simply create a category and begin writing!
- bbPress compatible – Share news and promotions with your visitors by maintaining a blog. In WooCart, WordPress posts are used as blog posts. To start a blog simply create a category and begin writing!
- Multiple Layouts – With most themes you need to settle for a specific look, but not with WooCart. Choose between one column and two columns layouts for all pages (including those generated by plugins mentioned earlier)
- Mega Menu – Using the jQuery Mega Menu widget provided with the theme you can easily set up really advanced menus. To see one of these in action visit the demo site and hover over the “Shop” menu item
- Homepage Slider – The homepage slider enables you to showcase both products and regular images. Extensive effects settings make customization extremely easy and the convenience of it being a widget make activation/deactivation a breeze.
- One-click auto install
- Fully customizable homepage
- Excellent support
- Growing forum community with tons of useful content
- Full compatibility with WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin
- Theme Guide & Tutorials
- PSD File Included with multiple use license
- Built-in Ad Monetization
- Built in Page Templates
- Full compatibility with Gravity Forms plugin
- Widget Ready with custom widgets
- Valid, Cross browser compatible