PageLines released an update to its Framework – PageLine v2.2, featuring full integration of Twitter’s Bootstrap, live LESS CSS processing, improvements to the PageLines Store, Dashboard optimization – including live chat support right from your WordPress admin panel through a new subscription service PageLines Plus, and several new Drag & Drop sections. PageLines’ bleeding edge Framework sets new standards in WordPress design and development, for both new and pro users.
PageLines is known for its, “easy, drag & drop your way to beautiful web design” approach. It integrates all of today’s popular web standards, giving your website relevance & room for growth – features you know, like you’ve never seen before.
PageLines Framework with Twitter Bootstrap and live LESS CSS processing provides clean design and consistency, allowing bloggers, designers and developers to focus more on their strengths; whether it be content, graphic design or theme development. “Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels—designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use to start something more complex,” said Mark Otto, creator of Bootstrap. To learn more about Twitter’s completely responsive, and now compatible project, view their website.
PageLines Framework with Twitter Bootstrap and live LESS CSS processing is also the industry’s fastest loading Framework, scoring above 85 on Google’s PageSpeed Insights consistently, even in shared hosting environments.
New features of PageLines V2.2
- Plus Membership – which offers an extra layer of support, including priority live chat within your WordPress administration panel. It also offers access to all the plugins, sections and themes (and their updates) developed exclusively by PageLines.
- Plus subscribers – PageLines Plus subscribers will also enjoy the benefits of having no upgrade fee should a new version of Framework be released.
- First Framework with Bootstrap – PageLines is the first ever website system that integrates live LESS CSS processing. This means faster, cleaner CSS and higher performance websites.
- New Sections – Inspiration in a box (a drag & droppable one), and it’s waiting for your creativity. Steer your visitors in the right direction, and keep them there longer. Less drop off, more connection and greater response.
- Page By Page By Post Control – Set global defaults for your content pages, then customize them to meet specific needs on a page by page basis.
- Speed – Blazing Speed – PageLines is streamlined and efficient, so it can work with you, and not against you. Asynchronous everything, down to the “Like” button in your meta description.
Professional Edition: $197
Developer Edition: $397